JP's Internal Medicine Page

I'm an internal medicine doctor working as a nocturnist. Sometimes I like to make things with python but most of my life is medicine and raising my young family. I have many posts about teaching my toddler to read at a younger age than is probably wise.

Predict Survival in Advanced Cancer

Other Things I've Made:
ECG Viewer Bobcat Mountain Text Adventure Demo

Medical Blogs I Like:
Dr. Smith's ECG Blog ECG Maven The Number Needed to Treat

Blog Postings:

Monday, November 16, 2015

Bobcat Mountain

This is a multiplication flashcard game that I made for my youngest sister a couple years ago.  There's a lot of inside jokes/humor in this that probably won't make sense to anyone but it's probably the most complete "game" I've ever made.

The link is to a .rar file which will need to be unzipped with something like WinRar or some other packaging program.  After it is unzipped double click on bobcatmath.exe and it should work (Windows only).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bu8ctcutj10t9p0/BobcatMath.rar?dl=0

No comments:

Post a Comment


Any questions, comments, critiques? I'd love to hear from people at jpmax7 at gmail.com